Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hidden Flames 2: Demensional Delema Pt:4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazefan20
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Blazefan20

Character sheet
Race:

Hidden Flames 2: Demensional Delema Pt:4 Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Flames 2: Demensional Delema Pt:4   Hidden Flames 2: Demensional Delema Pt:4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Part 4! Let's go!

Chapter 4

"That be my name, don't wear it out!" Marine answered.

Marine was a Racoon with two ponytails tied up behind her head. She had on a green shirt and a cream pair of jeans.

"Marine, it's actually you!" Tails ran to Marine and hugged her, sending them both toppling to the ground.

"That's Captain Marine to you mate!" She said, freeing herself from his embrace.

Cream had a look of jealousy.

"Right, Captian Marine!" He put his hand to his forehead in an army salute.

"So then, what about you Sonic? Aren't you chipper to see me mate?" Marine asked, looking at Sonic.

"So, Marine, how exactly did Johnny and Whiskers get here?" Blaze walked from behind Sonic.

"B-BLAZE! H-how long have you been here?" She asked with a blush on her face, turning away while twiddling her thumbs.

"So, how did they get here Marine?" Sonic asked, catching Blazes drift.

"Errmm, well, Hey, why are we askin questions? We should be chasin those two dingos!"

Marine tried to run, but Blaze caught her by her shirt.

"Marine!"

"Oh fine. I was messin with that do-hicky you and lover boy were toyin with, when all of a sudden, out er the blue, Cap'n What's-his-name pops from nowhere and snatched away me- I mean, your teledimensional-thingy. I tried to stop 'im, but, I, b-broke me hand! So, I was against Whiskers when his mate Johnny arrived. Of course, I could've could've beaten them both, but instead, I tried to scare 'em off using a scream-an-run technique. It worked, but err, they turned on the whosit-thingy and ran in. I, of course, naturally used my Captain instincts and-"

"So you let them both through!?" Blaze snapped.

"It wasn't on purpose! I think this Silver character should take a little more care of his personal be-"

"I'm standing right here."

Marine turned around to face Silver.

"...so, when are we goin to catch those two dolts?"

Tails laughed.

Cream didn't look amused.

"Marine, this is serious. Now well have to find and stop Johnny and Captain Whiskers from getting those Emeralds!" Sonic scolded.

"Hey, all I wanted was to see my shipmates again. Is'at to much for a lonely Sheila to ask for?" Marine asked, using puppy eyes.

Cream scoffed.

"...Well, I guess we can let it off for now, but don't ever endanger the universe ever again, got it!" Blaze asked.

"Got it. Saaay, when did you start fallin for Sonic, Blaze?"

Blaze blushed.

"Aight aight, don't try ta cova it, I won't tell nobody back on South island!" She winked at Blaze.

"Ugh, whatever, can we go!?" Cream asked impatiently.

Everyone stared at her.

"Umm, please?" She added sweetly.

"Okay, let's all look near different places. Me and Blaze will look near Angel Island. Tails, Amy, you two look around Soleana. Cream, Marine, you look search around Eggman's base, no doubt he's up to something. And Silver,"

Sonic looked directly at Silver.

"You find Shadow and get his emerald at all means nessecary. Everyone, Move out!" He shouted.

They all ran off in different directions, each of them running over what they needed to do.

End of pt:4
Back to top Go down

Hidden Flames 2: Demensional Delema Pt:4
Page 1 of 1