Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hidden Flames Pt:1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazefan20
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Blazefan20

Character sheet
Race:

Hidden Flames Pt:1 Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Flames Pt:1   Hidden Flames Pt:1 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:55 am

The story begins!

Chapter 1
"Look out! Move It!" Blaze was speeding through town, pushing and shoving people as she went.

In her arms was the not-moving hedgehog whom had recently been hit by an on-coming truck.

She flipped over a traffic jam and sped into a hospital. Blaze skidded to a halt and rung a bell on the front counter.

A lady with orange hair popped up. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, my friend was hit by a truck!" Blaze cried out.

"Oh my, take him into the room right this way." She showed Blaze into an operating room.

"I'll get the docter and he'll make sure your friend lives." The woman ran off, leaving Blaze to lay Silver on the bed.

"Ungh, wh-what happened?" Silver grunted. "Silver! Your alive!" Blaze cried, hugging him. "AAGH, Blaze, stop, I'm...just barely." Silver's head wavered, and he went out like a bulb.

"Silver... please be okay." Blaze closed her eyes to prevent tears from falling.

Her ears perked up at the sound of footsteps at the door.

"Hello there young lady, the name is-"

"Do you think you can help him!?" Blaze asked franticly.

"What happened? He looks like he was hit by a truck!" The doctor exclaimed.

Blaze looked angrily, her eyes literaly becoming flames. The doctor held up his hands in cowardice defense.

"Okay, okay! I'll take a wild guess and say he actually got hit by a truck!" Blaze calmed down and nodded grimacingly.

"Please, I just want my friend to be okay." Blaze cried.

"Okay, don't worry, he'll be fine. But, you'll have to wait in the waiting room." The doctor pointed to a door with a window.

On the other side there were people sitting, some looking at brochures, the younger children playing with juvinille toys.

"Okay sir." Blaze pushed open the door and went out. She looked around and found an empty seat.

"Silver..." She moaned after several minutes of waiting.

"Blaze?" Blaze heard the voice like it was an angel's harp.

"S-Sonic!?" She quickly wiped her tears and looked up.

Sure enough, the cobalt hedgehog was looking down at her, before taking the seat himself.

"Blaze, why are you here? And why are you crying?" Sonic asked.

"Well," Blaze caught herself mid-sentance.

"It started like this"

XXX

A portal opened on a sidewalk right out of station square.

"Silver!" Blaze cried out, grabbing the white hedgehogs arm. She pulled and he flew out.

"Agh." The hedgehog landed with a crash on top of the lavender feline.

"Th-thanks Blaze, I almost didn't make it." Silver thanked.

"Don't mention it, seriously!" Blaze playfully punched Silver on the shoulder.

"Yeah..." Silver smiled and looked away.

Blaze was sure that she heard an "Ow.", but ignored it.

"I can't believe I finally got the transporter working!" Silver said.

"Yeah, but how do we power it to get home? The Sol Emeralds have only enough power to use that thing, and their in our deimention!" Blaze pointed out.

"What about the Chaos Emeralds?" Silver asked.

"Well, it's not like their easy to get, what with that homicidal Black Hedgehog having one, and that Egghead after the rest."

Silver sighed.

"So, uhh, Blaze, umm, after this, maybe we could-"

A loud horn blared, and drove by barely two inches past the Sol Emerald guardian, but that wasn't luck.

"SILVER!" Blaze screamed.

bystandreds yelled and gasped, and the truck continued to drive, until it was out of sight.

"S-Silver!" Blaze could'nt bare witness her close friend.

He was a bloody mass, his left arm dispoportionally bent, and one of his eyes were purple and swollen.

Blaze became angry.

"No, No, why? WHY!?" Blaze exploded in a firey, er, flame in mid-air.

"I'll kill that driver!" All the people around her started screaming and ran off.

Blaze was seconds from running as fast as she could, after that truck, but she glanced at her near-death friend.

"Silver, don't die." Blaze began to cry, and carefully picked up he best friend.

She jumped up and a flame burst from beneath her shoes.

She flew off, careful to not drop and of her passenger.

XXX

When Blaze finished, she began to cry again.

"Blaze..." Sonic wrapped his arm around her.

"Why don't you come by my house for a while? Silver's not coming out soon from the sounds of it." Blaze swiped at the remaining tears on her face, and stood up, ready to follow Sonic.

"Hey Sonic, why did you come here anyway?" Blaze asked curiously.

"Tails, he removed my appendix the wrong way, by I'm fine now." Sonic brushed some fur from his forehead to show his scar.

"Umm, your appendix is near your stomach." Blaze said in a scared tone.

"Exactly. Let's go." Sonic grabbed her hand and zoomed out.

End of pt:1
Back to top Go down

Hidden Flames Pt:1
Page 1 of 1