Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SonTails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazefan20
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Blazefan20

Character sheet
Race:

SonTails Empty
PostSubject: SonTails   SonTails EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:31 am

i have put u all thru a lot of torture from my other story. why not more?

That night, the entire house was shaking from the sounds of Sonic and Tails thumping against each other in their big double bed. It was surprising how Knuckles and Rouge could sleep through it.

“Uhh… unnh…. oh god, Sonic….”

Sonic was laying on top of Tails, with Tails’ legs hanging hooked over Sonic’s shoulders, giving the blue hedgehog fairly less limited access to his mate’s more intimate areas as he pounded his thick cock in and out of Tails, coaxing out pleasured moans from him.

The room was lit only by a few scented, variously sized candles labeled “Midnight Dream” and the thin blades of light streaming in from the cracks under the door, casting erotic darkness over the room and blanketing the two lovers in warm shadows.

“Sonic…. unnh… shouldn’t we be… unnh… a little quieter… ?”

“… nothing will… unnh… stop me from showing you how much I… unnh… love you…”

Sonic then slipped his penis out of Tails and then rested it upon his mate’s warm, beautiful lips, beckoning wordlessly for his love to weave his divine magic. Tails opened his mouth and let Sonic’s thickness drop in, enveloping it with his mouth and rubbing the head with his moist tongue.

Sonic lightly rocked his hips and stroked the back of Tails’ head, wanting him to go more. Tails closed his eyes tight as if he were in deep ecstacy and began to put more force behind each thrust he took on Sonic’s cock, trying harder and harder to give him exactly what he wanted, and judging from the noise Sonic was making, it was working.

“Ohhh, Tails… you’re amazing… I love you… ohhhh….”

Just then, Knuckles popped his head in, and Sonic and Tails looked over and froze, coming eye to eye with their best friend.

“Um… we heard noise coming from here so I came to make sure you guys were ok, but uh… I think I might have interrupted something…”

Tails smiled at him, putting Sonic’s penis aside so that Knuckles couldn’t see too much of what they were doing. “No… it’s okay. Thanks so much for your concern… but we’re fine.”

Knuckles blinked. “Um… okay. Goodnight then.” Knuckles turned and shut the door behind him. After he was out of Sonic and Tails’ chamber of passion, he took a deep breath and said to himself, “that moment never happened.”

Meanwhile, Sonic rolled his eyes and laid down, pulling Tails close and running his fingers through the thick tresses of one of his long, silky tails.

Tails looked up at him. “You okay, hun? Don’t you wanna finish?”

Sonic closed his eyes and snuggled up with his adorable little lover. “Nah… the moment was kinda spoiled…”

Tails giggled. “Okay. We can pick up where we left off tomorrow night then… goodnight, sweetie.”

“Goodnight. I love you.”

Tails kissed Sonic’s chest and sucked his nipple a bit. “I love you too… so, so much.”

now THAT was torture!! xD
Back to top Go down
Blazefan20
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Blazefan20

Character sheet
Race:

SonTails Empty
PostSubject: ...   SonTails EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:32 am

oh god...what have i done?!?!!
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan20
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Sonicfan20

Character sheet
Race: Wind manipulator

SonTails Empty
PostSubject: Re: SonTails   SonTails EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Blaze you sick minded idiot! I wanted to rip m eyes out of my head! I don't know anyone who even likes yaoi!! *kicks story* Stop having sex you two! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SonTails Empty
PostSubject: Re: SonTails   SonTails Empty

Back to top Go down

SonTails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fiction :: Sonic the hedgehog fan fiction-
Jump to: