Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For The New Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsurugimugen
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member
mitsurugimugen

Character sheet
Race: Other

For The New Members Empty
PostSubject: For The New Members   For The New Members EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Listen to all New Moukaryuu Clan Members, if you are lost and don't know where to go, well this is a guide for all of you.
First is to, importantly, to bookmark or add to your favorites the Forum URL in your browser. That is because, we really need to your cooperation guys and some members might forgot the forum URL because they did not memorized it. So, add it to your favorites or bookmark it.

Second, is to check the Clan Jobs.
CLICK HERE.
Don't forget to Join a Clan Job.
If you can, join a squad.

Third, is to not forget posting all your progress. That is really important. Post all your Progress in the Progress Reports topic under the Events and Goals forum.

Fourth, is to read Leader's Orders, Rules and the Moukaryuu News.
Back to top Go down
deidara86
Moukaryuu Co-Leader :: Forum Administrator :: Squad 2 Member :: Thief
deidara86

PostSubject: Re: For The New Members   For The New Members EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:33 pm

a warm welcome to all new members, also please check out the various posts especially the clan leaders orders and clan jobs. there are a few posts too that you might find very helpful in tnr Very Happy and, of course, make yourselves at home. dont be afraid or shy to post in the forums, we here at moukaryuu clan work together as a team. it is highly encouraged to provide feedback at times if you have anything you would like to suggest, or do not agree with certain things.
Back to top Go down
gaara01
gaara01

PostSubject: Re: For The New Members   For The New Members EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:34 pm

First of all welcome to the Moukaryuu Clan Family. As Moukaryuu clan members, we should all train as hard as we can, participate in the forum and clan (missions, etc.) and above all bond with our other members. Doing this will strengthen the bonds of friendship within the clan and make the Moukaryuu the strogest clan, not only in Shine but in TNR. The admin staff are really dedicated to the clan and all its members and I am sure that the future of this clan is in good hands and that it will have a very bright future.

P.S. Don't be afraid to post anything, participate in the chat box or even PM other members.
Back to top Go down
killerjman
Moukaryuu Clan Member
Moukaryuu Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: For The New Members   For The New Members EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 pm

I believe this can become even better. When I have more time I'll post on the appropriate thread some ideas I have. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For The New Members   For The New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

For The New Members
Page 1 of 1